Timberland Men’s Thorton Mid GTX Hiking Boots has a number of inspiring features to impress you. From the superior quality leather to its unique and striking design, GTX Hiking Boot qualifies for the best strong, comfortable shoes you will like to wear on your casual long walk or on rough and tough hiking. Timberland Men’s Hiking Boot upper is made up of the premium quality waterproof leather. The inside sole has been prepared using breathable membranes for multiple comforts. If you go on hiking and wear the boots more than ten hours, your feet never feel uncomfortable. Thorton GTX Hiking Boots save them from blisters as it usually happens in case of wearing similar pairs of shoes.
Timberland Men’s Hiking Boots – For all-day comfort underfoot
Timberland Men’s Thorton Mid GTX Hiking Boots guarantee you a perfect care of your feet, keeping them protected against all weather effects. Particularly, the waterproof material of Timberland Men’s Hiking Boots keeps them dry. They protect your feet even in mud and deep water. The upper sole is adorned with rust free hooks and laces to impart you snug and cozy feelings. The strong texture of the boots and their sturdy 42% recycled green rubber outsoles allow Thorton GTX Hiking Boot to remain undamaged for a long time.
You never feel tired while on long walks as the boots have special anti-fatigue footbeds. Initially you may find them slippy on wet ground but they get better as the outer sole gets worn out. With perfect weight and men’s footwear measurement, GTX Hiking Boots are available in a range of colors and sizes. Timberland Men’s Thorton Mid GTX Hiking Boots are sure to provide you the best comfort your long hauls.
Timberland Men’s Hiking Boot Specifications
- Premium, full grain, waterproof leather from a silver-rated tannery
- Inside uses GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable membrane
- Removable anti-fatigue footbed
- Fully gusseted tongues to save feet from debris
- Durable 34% recycled rubber lug outsole is built for traction
- Rustproof speed-lace hardware
- Hooks at the top for secure lac
Pros of Timberland Men’s Hiking Boots
- Thorton GTX Hiking Boots are extremely comfortable; giving you the real pleasure of comfy and snug
- feeling during long walks and hiking on rugged and rough terrain
- They are surprisingly lightweight and you never feel them heavy on your feet
- Capable of excellent traction that make your walks easy
- Best fit with jeans and cargo pants
- Timberland Men’s Hiking Boots provide the best ankle support
- GTX Hiking Boots take no time to get dry soon
- Best for walking and standing 8 or more hours
- Not made a particular season rather they are good all year
Cons of Timberland Men’s Hiking Boots
- In case of some sizes, the wearer may feel the boots run narrow
- A few customers complain about long time durability of GTX Hiking Boots
Final Verdict of Timberland Men’s Hiking Boot Review
Timberland Men’s Hiking Boots are sure to give you the best relaxing and comfy feeling. The boots’ top holds your feet very well and thus gives you a feeling of best fitting. Timberland Men’s Thorton Mid GTX Hiking Boots are your lasting companion as their material is outstanding in quality. You will find GTX Hiking Boots lighter than shoes of their competitor brands. You never feel them tight on your feet; instead they give you a great comfort, even the surface under your feet is rugged and uneven. Timberland Men’s Hiking Boots are equally wonderful doing your daily routine work.